More than 3D Fiber Lashes
As August comes to a close, the excitement for new Younique Products builds…One of the things that I personally enjoy best about Younique, is that every month there is something to look forward to – a new product, a new Kudo or perk, or territory launch or something. (We launch products in Germany next week!)
Anyway all this newness ends up being a mixed blessing for some presenters, like me, who try to have all the products and kudos. I end up funnelling a lot of my commissions back into my business. (How is that for rationalisation?) Anyway today’s blog will highlight the new Younique products that are coming out next week!
Here’s a wee look at the new Younique products in our brand new catalog. Look forward to receiving mine next week!
6 New Younique Products:
1) Moodstruck Precision Brow Gel – This is a totally new concept to me. To be fair, I’m not the most makeup-savvy gal. I am learning as I go here, so I think this one will have a learning curve for me but it looks like it will be fun to try!
The short video doesn’t give too much away but it does show the product will make the eye brows look great. Yay!
2) Moodstruck Precision Brow Liner – Another product I’ve not personally seen before, but looks interesting. Definitely an easy way to “fill in the blanks” of your brows. Good to define and shape them how you want. Can’t wait to try it with my own rebellious brows! Will also help me hide a multitude of sins between brow waxing trips – which can sometimes be a few months apart when I am being more negligent with my grooming!
3) Touch Skin Perfecting Concealer – Now this is one I can get really excited about, as we all have those days times (eg. time of the months) whereby we have things we wish to conceal…This product looks like it will be amazing on the dark spots or red blots. Hoorah!
4) Mineral Touch Liquid Foundation – I’ve always been a liquid foundation sort of gal, so when I joined Younique, I was a little disappointed they didn’t have one on their roster. Of course, I learned new ways of putting makeup on my face to achieve the same results, but I have missed the liquid foundation application process just a little…So this is one of the new Younique products I am most excited to try! Cowabunga!
5) Moodstruck Opulence Lipstick – For our August Kudos bundle (“Three for Me”) Younique launched a limited edition Lip Stick which I of course bought and loved. It wasn’t a colour I’d normally wear, but it did work on my skin tone as it was neutral. So I’ve had a chance to get up close and personal with the Opulence line, and I have to say, I am looking forward to getting some of them. Maybe even all of them!
This video is a bit too cheesy for my liking, but I am sure some of you will just love it! LOL. (To each their own).
6) Moodstruck Addiction Shadow Palette – This looks great. There are three shade sets to choose from and I want them all but they’re a bit on the pricier side for me, so will start with one and work up!
Anyway that’s a quick summary of September’s new Younique Products launching. It’s an exciting time and as ever there will be a brand new collection – Cloud Nine – which will contain each of them. View Younique Collections here and when you buy you’ll save yourself a bit of money!
You can always shop on my Younique website 24/7 or if you’re in the UK, you may want to email (3dlashes @ youniquebythea.com) to order direct from me and save yourself some of the shipping costs.
PS: By the way, I offer FREE, Local Delivery in Glasgow and the West.