Younique Launch New Products & More Today
Hello March 1st, today is a perfect day to join Younique. Why now? Well because today Younique launch their new products, new collections, new catalogs, new kudos and unveil a new territory too. Spain.
Need I say more?
Yes? Well, ok then…read on!
Recently I wrote a post about the various new Younique products 2016. It’s exciting every time they announce them, and even more when we actually launch them. I’ve been hitting “refresh” all morning to see the new goodies.
Finally an hour or so later than billed, the new products are now LIVE on the website and I myself will be picking up a collection of the new products today. All the new Younique collections are here.
I’m opting for the Trendsetter, naturally. Ha.
So here are a few direct links to jump straight to some of the New Younique Products out today
- Lip Bon Bons – Buy one or the complete set of all 5 Vanilla Milkshake (nude/white), Red Velvet Cake (Reddish burgundy), Cherry Cobbler (Not Available for a few weeks – Darker Red), Chocolate Truffle (Lighter Red) and Raspberry Cheesecake (Pinky Purple)
- You Liquid Eye Liner – Powerful (Grey) Prosperous (Green) Proper (Brown) Precarious (Blue) Perfect (Black)
- Beachfront Self Tan (Self tanning lotion to build up)
- New Younique Foundation Brush
Here’s hoping these new products will cause a landslide of sales for myself and my company and I can win in my race to green (see the daily progress here).
Current Top 10 Younique Makeup Products
Younique’s Top 10 Products:
- 3D Fiber Lashes+ mascara
- Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation
- The Opulence Lipsticks
- Moodstruck Addiction Shadow Palettes
- The New Touch Concealer
- Stiff Upper Lip Lipstain
- Moodstruck Precision Brow gel
- Moodstruck Precision Pencil Eyeliner
- Splurge Cream Eye Shadows
- Lucrative Lip Gloss
Is your fave on the list? Many of mine are, but many are not. I could live without the brow products but I know people who swear by them. I guess it’s a case of to-each-their-own eh?
It’s high time I updated this list of Thea’s Faves because we’ve launched more since then. To be fair I did cover many of my personal choices in at Christmas in my 12 Days of Younique (Day 12 had a recap of the others).
In a few days I’ll update with a new My Week in Younique post and this post will track my race to green through out this month! It’s a team effort and I am so excited to see how far my team will go in March thanks to this Younique launch. Watch this space.
If you’ve been trying to log in today to shop, it’s frankly been sketchy, at best. The Younique site has been falling over backwards with the amount of traffic that’s been hitting it today. It’s never happened like this in any of the previous product launches, since I started, but hopefully by night time here in the UK it will be working smoothing and we can all place our orders. I for one can’t wait!